Harvest House Publishers presents the best-seller: How to Deal With Annoying People by Kimberly Alyn and Bob Phillips.
The world is filled with annoying people, but here is hope and help! Churches, individuals, couples, employees, and managers will benefit from this look at personality styles and how to cope with a variety of interactions. Readers will discover why they are annoyed by others, why others are annoyed by them, and what they can do to create fantastic relationships in their lives. Some of the topics covered are:
- Annoying People in Action
- Ten Myths About Conflict
- What Your Behavior Communicates to Others
- Why Most People are Accused of Being Annoying
- What Your Blind Spots Are
- Why You Get Along with Some People and Butt Heads with Others
- Why Some People "Just Don't Get It!"
- How to Identify Social Style in Yourself and in Others
- How to Adapt to Get Along with Anyone
- When and How to Confront Someone
- How to Improve Your Personal and Professional Relationships
Readers will find themselves getting along better in both professional and personal relationships as they employ the fun and simple concepts contained in this book. By the way, this book makes a GREAT wedding present!!
To Get Kim's Other Best-Seller with This Book, and Another FREE BOOK with it,
CLICK HERE FOR 3-BOOK SPECIAL BUNDLE
For more information on this book and Kimberly Alyn, CLICK HERE
- Item #: Annoying People Book